Gail’s real estate career began in early 1990 as a NY State Certified General Appraiser and it didn’t take long for Gail to discover her love of the real estate industry. She began her real estate career with CENTURY 21 Alliance Realty in Spring Hill, FL, in 2001. Not long thereafter, in 2003, THE Gail Spada TEAM
was founded. Fast-forward to January 2023, after 20+ years of offering personal and professional service to their customers, the TEAM has now re-branded as HOMES IN THE SUN TEAM
The TEAM consists of two REALTORS, Gail Spada (2001) and Tina Schneegas (2004), and Administrative Assistant, Phyllis Burroughs (2010). Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home, their consumer-minded approach affords a competitive market edge to all the TEAM’s customers.
The TEAM’s sales production levels continually rank at the highest level within CENTURY 21 Alliance Realty, and the region, year over year. Equally important are the TEAM’s customer satisfaction reviews and ratings
, receiving year after year recognition at the highest level within the CENTURY 21 system as delivering extraordinary customer service.
As a REALTOR professional, Gail is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Florida Association of REALTORS® (FAR), Hernando County Association of REALTORS® (HCAR, FlexMLS) and the West Pasco Board of REALTORS® (WPBOR, StellarMLS). Gail continuously expands her knowledge and over the years she has attained the following professional designations and/or certifications: GRI, ePRO, AHWD, SFR, and OICP.
GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute)
– This designation is reserved for those real estate professionals who have made the commitment to provide the highest level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
– Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, this certification instills the importance of social media, online marketing, and technology for the benefit of home sellers and buyers.
AHWD (At Home with Diversity)
– Offered through the National Association of REALTORS®, this certification lets home sellers and buyers know they are working with a REALTOR® who is trained to meet the needs of the county’s increasingly diverse population.
SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource)
– This certification explores the framework for understanding short sale and foreclosure transactions.
OICP (OwnAmerica Investment Certification Program)
– This certification focuses on understanding real estate principles for building “long-term wealth”, using real estate investments as “long-term assets”.
The TEAM’s well-rounded experience, extensive real estate knowledge, and their vast resources within the Tampa Bay Counties of Hernando, Pasco, Citrus, Hillsborough, and Pinellas makes it easy to see why HOMES IN THE SUN TEAM
should be your FULL-SERVICE GO-TO Real Estate Resource.
…we’re all about YOU!